This is my Code of Ethics. I will be updating it as time goes on, surely, but this pretty much sums it up:
- I do not wish harm on any of my clients. You will receive a reading to the best of my ability.
- Some information may be required for a reading to go about properly. I will not share this information with anyone, it is not theirs to know.
- I will not discriminate in any way shape or form, but if I don’t feel like I can serve you properly, I reserve the right to refuse service.
- I may decide to pull an oracle card with your reading or with other readings (like my weekend forecasts and daily draws). They are there to do things in a manner to clarify things if I feel they are cloudy.
- Everything I do will remain confidential and will only be released if it is approved or if someone on the side of the law requires me to turn it over to do so.
- I am not a doctor or a lawyer. Because I am not that kind of professional, I will try to find someone who can legally help you, if it’s only asking you to search for someone on google. Google is our friend.
- I can terminate the reading at any point in time if it is the wish of the person asking. I have no problems with this.
- I have the right to deny a client, if I so choose. Please do not take this personally. I may have to reschedule the date or I may just terminate entirely. Please understand that this is due to my own volition. I do not deny or terminate a reading very often; In fact it is very rare. I will do my best to explain to you why I am doing what I am doing, if I so choose. It is my choice either way. My apologies.
- I do not do refunds on completed readings to which you feel are unsatisfactory. I am not here to give you exactly what you want. I am here to give you what you need. In other words, I will be honest with you and very upfront. If I see something of concern that needs addressing, I will do my best to address it or find someone who can address it.
I figure this pretty much sums me up as well.